We call our special way of interacting with patients “The Gentech Difference.” It’s about treating more than just your dental needs: it’s about treating YOU as a person. Our entire business is based upon your complete satisfaction.
We blend old-fashioned service with state-of-the art technology. Your entire Gentech Dentist team takes the time to really get to know you. What were your dental experiences in the past? Do you have any special needs? How can we make you more comfortable? Our patients are our customers, and we’ll take the time necessary to put you at ease without taking up your valuable time. Gentech schedules every appointment with this in mind to keep your wait to an absolute minimum. The Gentech Difference is comprised of four major points:
- Gentech Dentist is your complete dental home >
- Both general dentists and specialists are available to care for every dental need. There is rarely the need for a referral to a different organization, filling out duplicate forms or finding an unfamiliar office. Simply schedule the appointment with our specialist and show up!
Our offices provide the full range of care for all ages of patients. No matter your age, no matter your dental need, Gentech Dentist has you covered. From your first baby tooth to when your teeth are over 100 years old, we’ll be there for you.
- Gentech Dentist uses the latest in technology >
- Are you skittish of the dental drill? We have no-needle, no-drill, air-abrasion fillings available for your comfort.
Gentech Dentist provides exceptional patient education, both with old-fashioned, personal, one-on-one education from our staff and our multimedia patient education system. If you have questions about a disease or procedure, we can answer your questions directly, or queue a short informational video for you to watch for even more information.
Gentech Dentist uses exclusively tooth-colored composite fillings in most applications. Gentech has taken this route because of the controversy surrounding amalgam fillings.
Our offices are environmentally friendly, providing:
- All digital x-rays. These digital x-rays provide better quality imaging resulting in more accurate diagnosis and superior care. This also means significantly less radiation to our patients. And if that isn’t enough, it also means no developer solutions or lead disposal to pollute the environment.
- Almost paperless. Because we employ all digital charting, there are no walls of file cabinets holding yards of paper charts. In addition to this, we utilize electronic claims submission which reduces our paper consumption considerably.
- Environmentally friendly methods to clean, disinfect and sterilize. In a dental office, there are always items that require disinfection and sterilization. We continuously review the products we use and the procedures we follow to assure the most effective sterilization and disinfection takes place – but with the least impact on our environment. We simply try to use the most effective and environmentally friendly products wherever possible.
- Special Requests >
- It is a concept built upon positive surprises — and the assurance that our care is customized and personalized specifically to you. It starts with a face-to-face conversation with patient care specialists and continues through to the doctor. This is the spirit behind our unique Special Requests service.
One of the first questions you’ll be asked at your first appointment is “Do you have any Special Requests?” Whether it’s a relaxing cup of tea, a warm blanket, or your favorite music to listen to, or simply telling us your general likes and dislikes about coming to the dentist – your Gentech team adjusts to your personal needs to put you at complete ease.
Share your Special Requests with us — at any point during your experience with Gentech. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how responsive your Gentech Dentist team can be! Some common special requests are:
- Tour of the office for new patients
- Blanket fresh from our blanket warmer
- Coffee, tea or water
- Headphones (or bring your own)
Visit us today for a visit with no lectures, no worries – just gentle, courteous care.
- Award-winning dental offices >
Gentech Dentist earned the 2012, 2013, and 2014 Super Service Awards from Angie’s List, which reflects consistent high levels of customer service.
We are excited and humbled to have received these awards, and strive to continue providing the consistent levels of excellent customer service that reflects our passion for our jobs.
In addition to these awards, patients continually provide us with feedback on how they enjoy that each of our offices are purposefully designed to calm and soothe. The colors, lighting and other aesthetics all contribute to a peaceful experience for our patients.
Concerned about cleanliness? We were, too. That’s why each of our offices was built with ultraviolet lights in each treatment room. These cutting-edge lights perform their job each night, thoroughly disinfecting every surface area, cleaning rooms without leaving liquid or aerosol chemical residue behind.
Another method of cleaning each office is our 24/7 ultraviolet HVAC filtration system. State-of-the-art HVAC air filtration in each office combined with the pathogen-killing effectiveness of ultraviolet light provides a continuous supply of cleaner air. No dental office smell – just fresh-smelling air!
Where does the water come from that a dentist uses in your mouth? At Gentech, this water is regularly tested for your safety and comfort. Many dental offices simply treat the water without discovering whether the treatment is working. We don’t leave it to chance… we test regularly.